THE DELHI GOLF CLUB
Dr. Zakir Hussain Road, New Delhi-110003
ADDITIONAL FACILITY FOR CLEARING OUTSTANDING DUES IN CLUB PREMISES
Monthly Club bill is shared with the members every month and needs to be cleared within 14 days of presentation. If the same is not done due to any reason, a written reminder is being sent to concerned members by registered/speed post. Going Forward, in case the payment still remains unpaid due to any reason & balance of member credit limit exceeds Rs. 25,000/-, the card will be blocked automatically.
Online Payment facilities via website / NEFT/RTGS/IMPS
1. On the club site https://dgcmembers.com log in at member’s log in through your login & password.
2. Click on Billing & Payments
3. The web page exhibits the Month wise bills.
4. Click on “View the monthly Bill Statement”. Details of the bill can be viewed and printed
5. Scroll down to “Pay your bill online”
6. Fill the amount and click on Payment Gateway ‘HDFC’
7. Click on “Proceed to Pay”. The system will provide an option to pay through Credit card, Debit Card or Internet Banking. Choose your option and proceed to make payment.
If you wish to pay from your bank through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS, then kindly create a one-time Beneficiary details in your bank account as per details below:-
1. IFSC: HDFC0000294
2. Bank Details: HDFC Bank A-9 Ring Road Lajpat Nagar IV New Delhi-110024 Delhi.
3. To insert the account number, please see the illustration below:
a. If your DGC Membership No is: M001
b. Account to be entered will be: DLGOLFM001 (to be entered as payee Bank Account Number).
This is one-time exercise and retained by the system for easier transactions in future.
If any member crosses the stated credit limit, he/she can now pay their outstanding amount at Main Reception (even after the office hours) using their Debit/Credit cards/Net banking using member’s area on The Delhi Golf Club website - https://dgcmembers.com.
Technical Support is also available even if member forgets their password of the member’s area. Members will be assisted by reception & IT staff.
The club has upgraded to Use of New RFID cards ONLY for availing any facility in the club premises.
Members are requested to cooperate.
This Notice is also being prominently displayed at the Reception Notice Board / Main Notice Board for ready reference, if required.
The Delhi Golf Club