PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES IN THE WAKE OF CORONa VIRUS
We at DGC consider the safety and wellbeing of our members, their families, guests and the workforce of paramount importance. In the wake COVID-19 which has been declared as a Pandemic by the World Health Organization, we are ensuring the compliance of guidelines that would help to contain any further spread by following adequate precautions.
Additionally, we would like to inform you that we are taking all appropriate measures for the safety of Members, Staff and Caddies. Sufficient quantity of Sanitisers, Masks and other essentials are being made available for use for everyone. Staff and caddies have been appropriately briefed to ensure necessary hygiene at all time.
The Club Management has met the Medical authorities and based on their recommendations, certain measures as suggested by them are appended below for immediate implementation.
1. All Private functions scheduled in March have been postponed/cancelled.
2. Dedicated Thermal screening is being organised for everyone entering the Club premises - Anyone found having temperature ≥ 100°F will not to be permitted to use the Club facilities. Detailed instructions will follow once required equipment is at hand.
3. Any Foreigners - Other than Indian residents will not be permitted to enter the club premises. Members are requested to ensure that their guests from foreign countries are not invited to the club.
MEMBERS (Non- Golfers)
1. Members and guests > 60 years of age are requested to consider NOT visiting the Club view their relatively reduced immunity level (Especially members with co-morbidities like diabetes, respiratory disease or people patient of kidney transplant etc.)
2. To avoid possibilities of any transmission of the virus, members with history of recent travel abroad may consider NOT visiting the Club. (Purely Voluntary)
3. Anyone with Cough or any persisting ailment is advised to avoid visiting the Club facilities.
1. Disinfect Clubs and use the sanitiser / soap for disinfecting themselves.
2. Wear face masks.
3. Take time to ensure that your caddy is appropriately sensitised (This is most important) Ensure caddies are wearing face masks/ disposable gloves.
4. Anyone with Cough or any persisting ailment is advised to refrain using the Club facilities.
CADDIES AND OFFICE STAFF – (BEING ENSURED BY CLUB MANAGEMENT)
1. To compulsorily wear facemask.
2. Wear disposable latex rubber gloves when assisting the members / handling food.
3. Use disinfectants/sanitiser and wash hands regularly.
While we are doing our bit to ensure safety, member’s cooperation is solicited.
The Delhi Golf Club
THE DELHI GOLF CLUB
DR. ZAKIR HUSSAIN ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
REDUCTION OF CREDIT LIMIT
As per General Committee decision on 18 September 2019, the credit limit permissible to all members is now reduced from Rs. 40,000/- to Rs.25,000/-. This shall be implemented from the billing cycle starting 1st November 2019.
THE DELHI GOLF CLUB
04 October 2019